Delivery & Returns
- In some cases, specific delivery terms may apply to individual items. Our Team will always choose the specific carrier and size for delivery of all individual items. Charges may vary depending on the size and weight of the Item. For deliveries outside this area, or any special delivery requests made by You, a carriage charge will be advised and agreed with You prior to order Acceptance.
- We will endeavour to fulfil Your order by the estimated delivery date. Please note that any statement or other indication of delivery dates is a guide only and in no event shall EMCSTEVENSON LIMITED be liable for any delay in the delivery of any Items, howsoever caused.
- Our Team will deliver Items ordered by You to the address provided for delivery when the order is placed. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the delivery address is accurate and complete and to ensure that there will be somebody available to sign and take delivery of the Items, please.
- If any attempted delivery is refused at the delivery address or if, through no fault of Our own, it cannot be delivered at the delivery address, it will be returned back to Us. Any subsequent attempt to re-deliver the Items may be chargeable. The amount charged will depend on the carrier used to carry out the re-delivery.
- Notification of non-delivery must be made in writing by You within 7 days of invoice date and for shortages or damage within 3 days of receipt of the Items. Client claims cannot be submitted after this timeframe.
- In the event that a Client is in breach of the Agreement, We reserve the right to refuse to supply any additional Items to the Client in question, and to suspend the delivery of any Items, without limiting any other remedy available to Us. We may exercise this right until the breach has been corrected, where possible.
2. Damages & Returns
- In the UK, You will have 3 days to report any damage to, defect in or shortage of the Items by contacting our Team. We will require full details of the reported damage or defect and may request images. All Items must remain in the original packaging and must be promptly returned if We so request, please. Once We have verified the damage to, defect in or shortage of the Items in question, a replacement or a refund shall be issued (postage for returning the damaged Item will only be honoured if agreed by EMCSTEVENSON LIMITED) to You via the original payment method.
- It is Your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Items whilst they are in Your possession. We may refuse to replace or refund any Items returned to Us if believe that You have failed to take reasonable care of the Items.
- Returns for unwanted Items ordered in error may be accepted only with the express permission of EMCSTEVENSON LIMITED. Please contact Us to raise a return request.
- Specific Items cannot be accepted back into stock and cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- Refused deliveries for Specific Items are not eligible for credit. Our usual refund policy does not apply to Specific Items, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- Items agreed for return must be received by our Team in their original packaging, unused, unassembled and suitable for resale. Credit shall not be given for Items received damaged. Clients shall be, unless otherwise agreed by Us, responsible for the cost of return and restocking. Items returned shall remain at Your risk until they have been received by our Team at EMCSTEVENSON LIMITED. Where it has been agreed that the Client is responsible for arranging the return delivery, the proof of return will remain with the Client.
- If the value of the Items returned by You is diminished by any amount as a result of the handling of those Items by You, We may recover that amount from You up to the Agreement price. We may recover that amount by deducting it from any refund due to You or may require You to pay that amount direct to EMCSTEVENSON LIMITED.
- As a Consumer, clauses 2.8 and 2.9 summarise Your key legal rights in relation to all Items, which are subject to certain exceptions. Damages should be reported within 3 days; this does not affect Your statutory rights.
- If You wish to exercise Your legal rights to reject any Items (for example because they were damaged prior to delivery to You or are inherently defective), You must return the Items to Us or allow Us to collect Items from You. Save where the Items have been damaged prior to delivery to You, or are inherently defective, it is Your responsibility of the Client to pay the reasonable costs of return or collection.
- Your rights in clauses 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 are in addition to Your rights to return the Items in accordance with clause 2.1.
- The provisions of clauses 2.7 to 2.9 (inclusive) do not affect your statutory rights.